Educator Resource Guides
- Adult Classes
- Art Making
- Docent Program
- Education Center
- Gallery Tours
- Himalayan Art
- Himalayan Heritage
- K-12 Schools
- Professional Development
- Staff Connections
- University Audiences
- Visitor Experience
- Week in Review
- Mala-making and handmade beads - Materials for the Arts on Celebrate Mother’s Day at Family Sundays!
- Drew Rampersaud on Family Day: Festival of Lights!
- Bill Appleton on Welcome Bill Appleton-Director of Education and Visitor Experience
- Morgan on Welcome Bill Appleton-Director of Education and Visitor Experience
- Laura on John Jay Essayists Make Their Mark
- Rubin Museum of Art Terms and Conditions Our Copyright Terms and Conditions
Subscribe by Email
Tag Archives: Fiercely Modern
Raja-Rani: King & Queen for a Day at Family Art Labs!
Saturday we had yet another fun day at Family Art Labs. Our theme of the day was Raja-Rani, which means “King & Queen” in Hindi. This workshop took us on an exploration of the newly opened Fiercely Modern: Art of … Continue reading
Posted in Art Making, Education Center, Exhibitions, Family, Museums, Uncategorized Tagged Art Making, Education, Education Center, Families, Family, Family Art Labs, family learning, feel deeply, Fiercely Modern, Gallery, King and Queen, look deeply, Naga, Nagaland, Painting, Raja-Rani Comments Off on Raja-Rani: King & Queen for a Day at Family Art Labs!