Educator Resource Guides
- Adult Classes
- Art Making
- Docent Program
- Education Center
- Gallery Tours
- Himalayan Art
- Himalayan Heritage
- K-12 Schools
- Professional Development
- Staff Connections
- University Audiences
- Visitor Experience
- Week in Review
- Mala-making and handmade beads - Materials for the Arts on Celebrate Mother’s Day at Family Sundays!
- Drew Rampersaud on Family Day: Festival of Lights!
- Bill Appleton on Welcome Bill Appleton-Director of Education and Visitor Experience
- Morgan on Welcome Bill Appleton-Director of Education and Visitor Experience
- Laura on John Jay Essayists Make Their Mark
- Rubin Museum of Art Terms and Conditions Our Copyright Terms and Conditions
Subscribe by Email
Tag Archives: Art Labs
Tibetan Felting at Family Art Labs!
I have been hearing about how cool felting is since I began my work here at the Rubin Museum (back in September 2012). I learned how to felt through a mini workshop with my fellow coworkers and was very inspired by … Continue reading
Posted in Art Making, Education Center, Family, Museums, Uncategorized Tagged Art Labs, Art Making, Education Center, Family, Family Art Labs, family learning, feel deeply, felt, felting, Gallery, Gateway to Himalayan Art, Tibet, Tradition Transformed Comments Off on Tibetan Felting at Family Art Labs!
Saturday Family Art Lab Puppeteering Workshop!
It’s January already!? Another year has come and the Family Programs team has just finished hosting our monthly Saturday Family Art Lab. This month’s theme was Shadow Puppets, a personal favorite of mine. We began the workshop by discussing the … Continue reading
Posted in Art Making, Education Center, Family, Himalayan Art, Museums, Uncategorized Tagged Art Labs, Education, Education Center, Family, family day, Family Programs, feel deeply, Gallery, gallery tours, Gateway to Himalayan Art, look deeply, Saturdays, storytelling Comments Off on Saturday Family Art Lab Puppeteering Workshop!