Educator Resource Guides
- Adult Classes
- Art Making
- Docent Program
- Education Center
- Gallery Tours
- Himalayan Art
- Himalayan Heritage
- K-12 Schools
- Professional Development
- Staff Connections
- University Audiences
- Visitor Experience
- Week in Review
- Mala-making and handmade beads - Materials for the Arts on Celebrate Mother’s Day at Family Sundays!
- Drew Rampersaud on Family Day: Festival of Lights!
- Bill Appleton on Welcome Bill Appleton-Director of Education and Visitor Experience
- Morgan on Welcome Bill Appleton-Director of Education and Visitor Experience
- Laura on John Jay Essayists Make Their Mark
- Rubin Museum of Art Terms and Conditions Our Copyright Terms and Conditions
Subscribe by Email
Tag Archives: spice market
Join us this Saturday for the Spice Market Family Art Lab!
This Saturday, April 12th, from 2 PM – 4 PM join us at the Education Center for our Spice Market Family Art Lab! Explore the newest exhibition, Bodies in Balance, and how our five senses are connected to our overall well … Continue reading
Posted in Art Making, Education Center, Exhibitions, Family Tagged Art, Art Making, Bodies in Balance, child, children, community, Education, Education Center, Families, Family, Family Art Labs, family learning, feel deeply, Gallery, gallery tours, kids, look deeply, spice market, think deeply, Tibet, Tibetan Medicine, Visual Thinking Strategies Comments Off on Join us this Saturday for the Spice Market Family Art Lab!